This will be GTN’s eighth year participating in the RELO Direct Corporate Forum that will take place in Las Vegas, NV from January 30 – February 1, 2018. We have been proud sponsors and participants since its inception.
“RELO Direct has been a great partner for GTN over the years,” stated Jennifer Stein, Managing Director for GTN Great Lakes. “They have provided us with the opportunity to discuss mobility tax issues as the sole tax services provider for their annual Corporate Forum, and they have always been a great advocate and supporter of GTN as well as a trusted resource. I am excited to attend this year's event.”
The 2018 Corporate Forum promises to be a robust program that will offer its attendees the opportunity to learn, network, and share in a purely educational environment.
RELO Direct describes the forum as, “A place to connect and exchange ideas with HR/relocation professionals from multiple industries to discuss success strategies and address common challenges relating to employee mobility and talent management throughout the world.”
The three-day event will provide GTN the opportunity to meet with attendees to learn about their programs’ specific challenges, share our thoughts, provide advice, and build meaningful relationships with the attendees.
Each year, RELO Direct hosts a number of thought-provoking and inspirational speakers, and this year will be no different. The lineup of speakers includes:
- Charles Duhigg – a Pulitzer prize-winning journalist and two-time New York Times bestselling author.
- Celeste Headlee – an award-winning journalist and radio/television host.
- David Ross – a two-time World Series Champion, and first runner up on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars.
- Marci Rossell – Leading Real Estate Companies of the World’s Chief Economist, and former Chief Economist for CNBC.
- David Oltman – Chief Compliance Officer at Ineo, LLC and Ineo Tax Services
- Peggy Smith – President and CEO of Worldwide ERC®
- Pam O’Connor – President and CEO of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®
- Bob Portale – President & CEO of RELO Direct®
The Forum will take place at the beautiful Wynn Las Vegas, a Forbes Five-Star rated hotel. As in years past, there will be plenty of activities, and the resort offers 19 signature restaurants, designer boutiques, a world-class spa and salon, award-winning shows, and world-famous nightclubs.
For more information about the event, or to register, please see http://corporateforum.relodirect.com/ or speak with your GTN contact. Jen and I hope to see you there!
For more about GTN, visit www.gtn.com.