Schedule a Call

GTN Mobility Tax Blog

Looking for something specific?

  • There are no suggestions because the search field is empty.

Author Emre Kicik

Emre has nearly 20 years of experience in expat and foreign national tax preparation and consulting. Having lived in many different countries, Emre knows what it means to relocate, live, and work in a foreign country. He credits his own expat experiences for helping him understand individual and corporate global mobility needs. What Emre finds enriching about his work is that he can give close attention to his clients’ needs and find creative solutions to complex problems. | +1.646.215.6706
Find me on:

How Can I Avoid Double Tax While Working Abroad?

When they are working outside the United States, most US citizens and permanent residents (i.e., green card holders) will be required to file income tax returns in both their Host country and in the United States. Filing two sets of returns can be a headache for the taxpayer, but it does not necessarily mean that they will be taxed twice on the income earned while working abroad.